Parts of the body

Parts of the body



Chek your vocabulary  Picture matching
Write the correct word in the box below the picture.

head   mouth   leg     arm    hand   throat
eye     nose      ear    foot   back    finger



Parts of the body


Conversation I feel homesick

Ahmed: Hey, Ahmed How are you?
Samir: Oh, I'm not so good, actually.
Ahmed: Why? What's the matter?
Samir: Well, I have a headache. and a bachache.
Ahmed: Maybe you have the flu.
Samir: No, I think I just feel a little homesick for japan.
Ahmed: That's too bad....at that new Japanese restaurant.
Samir: That's a gereat idea. Thanks, Ahmed. I feel better already !

I have a headache

Have + noun  - feel + agjective

What's the matter?            How are you?
What's wrong?              How the you feel?

I have a headache.              I feel homesick
I have a bachache.              I feel better
I have the flu                        I don't feel well

Negative adjectives                Positive adjectives   

Sick                                    fine
awful                                   great
terrible                                terrific 
miserable                            fantastic